We aim to provide the best sales experience for our customers. If there is something that you need then please get in touch, its possible we may be able to source it for you.
If for some reason you are unsatisfied with your product you are welcome to return an order.
We will accept returns in their original condition under the following conditions:
1. Items must be in their original packaging and unopened.
2. Items returned are at the buyers expense.
3. We reserve the right to refund your order with any associated postage charges deducted from the refund total.
For items that have arrived damaged or unfit for purpose please follow these steps:
1. Take photos of the items and all associated packaging.
2. Contact us with the pictures and details of the damaged products.
3. We will help you sort out getting the items returned to us.
4. Once we have received the returns we will happily send a replacement out as soon as possible or arrange a refund.
In the event that your parcel is missing one or more items that you were expecting please complete the following steps:
1. Double check all items against your order receipt (email or physical)
2. Contact us via email or Facebook.
3. We will endeavour to contact you back within 1 working day.
4. If necessary we will post out a courtesy order of the missing item at no expense.
Missing or damaged parts can be replaced by ourselves or manufacturer.
Certain manufacturers have missing parts services and we encourage the use of them where possible, this is simply so that you can receive your missing parts as quickly as possible.
We charge postage on all items under £200. We aim to dispatch all orders within 3 working days. Some made to order products can take up to two weeks to be prepared. Orders containing pre-order products will be dispatched once the pre-orders have arrived.
If for any reason we are unable to complete your order within 5 days such as illness or emergency we will contact you via the email you provide to advise further.